Check out our May Newsletter! TONS of fun stuff coming this summer, including FLOUR for dancers and gymnasts, WATER for ball players, FREE SESSION FEES for early birds and MODEL STATUS for a great national campaign!
Very limited sessions available for dancers, gymnasts, cheerleaders and athletes featuring the beauty of flour in motion. Don’t miss your chance to express your passion though light and movement in these epic portraits. Email me today at email@example.com to schedule your session.
There something VERY big coming to senior portraits at Images for a Lifetime this year. REALLY big. It’s so big, I’m having trouble finding a good way to put it into words.
Let’s just put it this way…are you a junior who would:
- enjoy spending your senior year being part of a creative, collaborative team
- participate in up to 14 themed and styled photoshoots throughout the year
- be featured in all of my senior marketing materials and videos
- go on a weekend destination photo shoot
- be the main event at a city-wide charity ball
- be entered into national image competitions?
Yes? Who wouldn’t want to be part of something this epic? What if you don’t LIKE getting your picture taken that much? My team has opportunities for those that don’t relish the limelight as much, too! Maybe you would prefer to:
- assist on photo shoots
- learn lighting and photography technique and assist on group photo shoots
- help produce videos of team photo sessions for marketing and social media
- help keep my blog updated and social media images released
- assist with session styling by coordinating or even making wardrobe pieces, finding props, building sets, etc
I’m looking for a team of committed, positive, DIVERSE and creative juniors who are open to new ideas and are willing to stretch themselves this year. This is about senior pictures, yes, but it’s going to be so much more than that! Because this is so new and involves so much of a time commitment on my part, I’m asking that anyone who is interested attend a parent/junior meeting to hear all about it and learn what’s involved. If you were even considering having me do your senior pictures this year, I PROMISE you, you want to attend one of these meetings and hear what this is all about.
Meetings will take place in March. I need my team to be set and the first themed sessions taking place in late March/early April, so there will be no opportunities to join the team later in the year. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in attending an informational meeting. I’ll reply with an invite to a specific meeting date and time. I can’t wait to hear from you. I KNOW that once you have a chance to learn about this epic new adventure, you’ll be as excited to begin as I am!